About this product Product Information The Fourth Edition of this classic textbook is a complete and authoritative introductory text on the thermodynamics of materials. With a new chapter Chapter 14 and two new appendices providing thermodynamic and thermochemical data, the Fourth Edition includes extensive references to scientific reviews and original articles. Introduction to the Thermodynamics of Materialsis used universally as an introduction to the application of the thermodynamic method to understanding the behavior of materials systems.
- Refine your editions:.
- Introduction to the Thermodynamics of Materials / Edition 5.
- David r. gaskell introduction to the thermodynamics of materials, fou…?
- Buy for others;
- Japanese Buddhism.
Aimed primarily at third-year undergraduate students of metallurgy, metallurgical engineering, ceramics, or materials science, this book will also be useful to graduate students and working professionals in need of a reference or a refresher course. A solutions manual is available to qualified instructors.
The data and descriptive material on the CD enables students to make detailed thermodynamic calculations involving materials processing. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition.
Preface 1. Show More Show Less.
Gaskell introduction to thermodynamics of materials Solution Manual 4th Edition
Add to Cart. Pre-owned Pre-owned. Compare similar products. You Are Viewing. Trending Price New. No ratings or reviews yet.
Be the first to write a review. Best Selling in Nonfiction See all. Burn after Writing by Sharon Jones , Paperback 2. Save on Nonfiction Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.
David r. gaskell introduction to the thermodynamics of materials, fou…
Land of Hope by Wilfred M. You may also like.
- The Primacy of Foreign Policy in British History, 1660–2000: How Strategic Concerns Shaped Modern Britain.
- Conceiving Normalcy: Rhetoric, Law, and the Double Binds of Infertility.
- Editorial Reviews?
- Communication in the Design Process?
Humor Books David Sedaris. David Baldacci 1st Edition Books. Condition: Brand New. Seller Inventory A Condition: New. Never used!.
- Introduction Thermodynamics Materials;
- Topographic Brain Mapping of EEG and Evoked Potentials.
- Introduction Thermodynamics Materials - AbeBooks!
- Prophetic Guide to the End Times: Facing the Future without Fear?
- American sign language: a teachers resource text on grammar and culture.
- Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics | Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry.
- Introduction to the Thermodynamics of Materials, 4th Edition.
Seller Inventory P Brand New!. Seller Inventory VIB Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory n.
Items related to Introduction to the Thermodynamics of Materials, Fifth David R. Gaskell; David E. Introduction to the Thermodynamics of Materials, Fifth Edition. Gaskell ; David E. This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Review : "'This is an excellent book Buy New Learn more about this copy. About AbeBooks.